Our goal is to provide a loving, nurturing and stimulating environment for your child. It is our desire to develop your child’s social, emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual growth.
The staff desires to be Christ-like role models and to instill an awareness of God’s love and His caring nature. We will provide students the opportunity to develop a positive self-image by valuing each student’s individuality and uniqueness. Students will be introduced to academic foundations at age appropriate levels, as we foster an enthusiasm for learning and exploration. The child-centered environment will provide an atmosphere where he/she can move about freely interacting in a hands-on program.
Our program offers the following opportunities:
- to learn simple biblical principles and the love of Jesus as our Savior.
- for language development and early literacy through stories,poems, songs, finger plays, and learning letters.
- for creative expression through art, music, rhythms and dramatic play.
- to learn academic concepts in the areas of math and science.
- to develop small muscle coordination through activities such as manipulative games, drawing, painting and using scissors.
- to develop gross motor abilities through outdoor activities such as climbing, digging, and riding tricycles.