- The preschool is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- This program and environment will enable the child to develop in the areas of social, emotional, physical, intellectual, and spiritual growth.
- All teachers and aides are trained in early-childhood education.
- Enrichment programs include: chapel, Spanish, music, library, and science.
- Special activities include: field trips, holiday class parties, Thanksgiving feast, Mommy’s Day, Daddy’s Day, and the students perform in a Christmas and Spring musical.
- Daily activities are constant opportunities for the teacher to share biblical truths.
- Each class offers group activities, independent learning tasks, art, dramatic play, science, music, snack time, outdoor play and language development.
- Each preschool class has a maximum of 16 students with a teacher and an assistant.
School Mission Statement:
Bethany Christian School seeks to lead each child to a personal faith in Jesus Christ and to pursue academic excellence within a setting that reinforces Christian values.